Who’s this trip for?
This trip is perfect for families big and small as well as groups of friends. There is no age limit but we do like to have the youngsters be around 5 years old at the youngest. It’s strongly encouraged that everyone on the boat knows how to swim but if not, we do supply life jackets to all of our guests.
What’s the best time of year to visit Siargao?
Siargao has two seasons: dry season and wet season. Dry season typically lasts from end of April to mid November and wet season lasts from December to March. Just because it’s wet season doesn’t mean it will be raining all day every day. But you will see a fair amount of rain if you’re on the island during that period.
How many people can the boat hold for this trip?
For our private rentals group members can range from 10-20 people. Although, if you are less than 10 you still have to pay the minimum price that includes 10 people.
What time do trips start and finish?
The earliest departure time is 8:00AM but the trip starts whenever you want it to. The day rate is still the same whether you leave at 8:00AM or 10:00AM. We will start to head back to Siargao around sunset time and have you on land just after the sun goes down.
- Captain and Crew
What’s not included?
- Good weather
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Lunch (You can avail our menu 600/person for pork, chicken etc., and 1000/person if with seafoods)
- Water, Beers and Rum (other specialty drinks are available for additional cost)
- Paddle boards (must be given a 3 day notice before your trip)
- 17,000 Philippine Pesos includes up to 10 people
- 700 Philippine Pesos per extra person